Here are step-by-step instructions to Install the Video On Demand app on Firestick and other Fire TV devices.
If your device is already jail broken then proceed to the next section.
If this is the first time you are installing any 3rd party apps on your Firestick then you will need to jailbreak your device. It’s extremely easy with the following steps.
- Go to Firestick’s device Settings and scroll over and select onto My Fire TV/ Device.
- Select on Developer Options then turn on both switches for ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Install Filelinked With Downloader
In Order to get the Filelinked app, which is our personal app store, you will need to use the app called Downloader. It can be found in the Amazon App Store. Follow these steps.
- Use the search widget in top left corner of Firestick’s home screen and type in Downloader app for Firestick.
- Select on the Downloader app, then download the app.
- Open the app, and put any one of these URL’s after the http://
Note: Depending on which generation Fire device you own depends on which link may work.
- Next select on Download.
- You may see a popup notification asking to enable Java Script. Select OK to remove popup, enabling java is not necessary on most devices.
- The apk should unzip by itself, next move down and select on Install. Once installed proceed to next section.
Installing Video On Demand From Filelinked
- Once the Filelinked app has successfully installed then select on Open.
- Next you will be asked to enter in a code, use this code 21260979.
- You can dismiss the newsletter notification.
- Select on the Video On Demand app, a green bar will begin to fill up as it unzips the apk.
- Once complete select on desired app again, then Install.
- You have just setup VOD on your Firestick. Go into the app and enter your VOD subscription details and your all set!
Have any questions, need help, submit a ticket and we will take care of you!